Another one of my quick, organic weeknight meals. My kiddos love this one. I love it because there is no need for egg, and the oats in the mix act like bread crumbs. You definitely do not have to get this mix. Click on nutrition facts below to see the ingredients list.
- 1lb. Organic ground meat of choice
- 1 packet of Wildtree’s Just Like Momma’s Meatloaf Mix
(or make your own blend: Nutrition Facts)
- 3 tbsp Tamari
1. Put Meatloaf Mix mix and meat in a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Put in cooking vessel of choice. I used the Brownie Pan because my kids love the small meatloaf’s. You could also use a cupcake pan, and of course a loaf pan.
3. Bake 350 for about 15 minutes for for the small meatloaf’s or 45-50 minutes for a normal sized meatloaf pan.